Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Featured Artist - Natural Historie



{About the Artist }


As a little girl I could never clearly define my interests; my brother liked trains and planes, and I liked Victorian hats, art supplies and books like Anne of Green Gables. But such an assorted little array has inspired my shop, Natural Historie. It’s a fanciful collection reminiscent of the past and of nature, crafted in girlish pastels, delicately designed and prettily packaged. I want you to feel as though you’re gazing upon antique maps, leafing through a naturalist’s sketchbook, and trifling through splendid little treasures Marie Antoinette might have envied. My expedition into the world of Etsy began just recently in July, and I’m planning to concentrate exclusively on art prints and paper goods printed with my own original patterns, designs and motifs.

Currently, I am an undergraduate double majoring in History and Art History, with the hope of a future career in advertising. In high school I took part in the International Baccalaureate art program and examination. My painting, “Waiting” will be my very first published piece, appearing this fall on the cover of the UCLA literary arts journal, Westwind. Etsy has been such a lovely hobby so far – an excellent outlet for my creative endeavors. I love it all - drawing the designs, working in Photoshop, creating my items, photographing my work, writing imaginative descriptions and thinking up new ways to get the word out. I am so glad to be a part of the creative community here at Aged Vintage Papier and Etsy as a whole.

Regards,
Livy

{Featured Item}

Luster Tags as opulent as crystal strands and as romantic as candlelight, these luminous little beauties are sure to dazzle. Illuminate your gifts and scrapbook pages with a refined and rosy glow................

{Shop Details}

To purchase Livy's Tags and other Vintage goodies please head over to her fabulous shop
Natural Historie! To visit her shop..is to visit a fabulous garden boutique, a place you would love to visit and stay for a while! So appealing to the eyes, it is apparent that much time was put into every facet of her shop...from the luxurious products to lovely photos and dreamy packaging. We all could learn a little something from Livy's classy, intellectual blog. I guarantee you will find something pleasing to the vintage pallet at Natural Historie!
Enjoy your visit...
Amy