Friday, September 21, 2007

Featured Artist - Fabulous Finds Studio



{About the Artist }
My name is Julie Wikberg-Light and I've lived in Texas for most of my life and I love it. I have a wonderful husband and two great teenage kids who are very supportive of my internet businesses. I'm a work-at-home mom but my background is in Interior Decorating for new construction and existing homes. Growing up, my family was constantly involved with arts and crafts in one way or another (church, girl scouts, etc). I was constantly re-decorating my Barbie house (that my Dad made for me) and designing/sewing clothes and furniture for my Barbie dolls! I've been scrapbooking for several years and I'm addicted to it! My style has definitely evolved over the years...I love to incorporate a variety of styles, themes & techniques when creating my paper art.
I've been selling my scrapbook art on ebay for several years and I opened my Etsy boutique in March of 2007 (where I sell mostly cards and gift tags). I'm very pleased to announce that my cards and tags are now being sold in several boutiques and websites!
I was thrilled that Amy asked me to be a part of Aged Vintage Papier and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for this exciting webring!

Warmest Regards,
Julie

{Shop Details}
To purchase Julie's faululous finds please visit her shop Fabulous Finds Studio. Julie is consistent in listing classic yet chic merchandise... She is ever changing and evolving to keep her dedicated customer's pleased, to provide an amazing product to her customers! Her style is very pleasing to eye... with clean lines and chic Parisian flair. Shopping with Julie is like visiting one of the finest French Boutique's! To visit Julie's trendy blog please visit here!
Also, her Fabulous Ebay Shop for your Parisian shopping pleasure!

Unique, Handmade Paper Goods With Fabulous Style!
Have a Refreshing Weekend :)
Amy