Saturday, October 9, 2010

{Fabulous CSN Stores}


I am truly feeling the love and the feeling is truly mutual! CSN Stores has made me one of their preferred bloggers! One of my most favorite On-line stores to shop. They have over 200 stores with one, yes ONE checkout! Every home renovator, decorator and gift givers dream! They have everything from stylish handbags, upholstered dining chairs, great cookware, faucets, and elegant lighting, ceiling fans... the list goes on and on! Speaking of lights, I just ordered two of the fabulous lights pictured above. One for our lake house and another for a friends lake house! Shipping was FREE, yes FREE and they came safe within just a few days in professional packaging. For the high-end quality the prices are amazing for the frugal shopper like me! I could not be more pleased with this store and plan on ordering some faucets along with a pot filler for our kitchen! You must allot some time in your day to browse over this site, I promise you will be there for a while!