Friday, September 17, 2010

{Oooh Baby}



Do you ever wonder the reasoning and environment under which the famous, original nursery rhymes were written? Ring around the Rosie, Jack broke his crown, Humpty had a great fall, Black birds baked in a pie, ETC!!! We, as a family, have decided not to read or sing the nursery rhymes which our country has been based on. Thank goodness there is much more to chose from! I, though, have changed a few of the all time favorites to suit our family and my children love them and request I sing them often! Please feel free to share as a family tradition in your own home...
Rock a bye Baby, on the tree top
When the wind blows, the cradle will rock
When the bows sways, the baby will sleep and
God will give baby, ble-ess-ed dreams
You are my sunshine, My only sunshine
You make me happy, when skies are grey
I hope you know dear, how much I love you
Will you be my sunshine today...
Have a sweet and refeshing weekend!
xxxooo - Amy
photos from creative-baby-nursery-rooms.com
vi.sualize.us
baby.blogdig.net