Friday, December 14, 2007

{ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Aged Vintage Papier! }


For just a few months in existence, Aged Vintage Papier has made it's mark in the Blog World! I am completely overwhelmed and thankful for the success and wonderful new members I have met here. I have not made this was it is, YOU have, WE ALL have! I am completely honored to be in each of your artful presences... and amazed at the combined talent and beauty we add to this world. As we close out one year, I have no regrets, only excitement for new things to come on Aged Vintage Papier in 2008!

There have been several that have applied for membership in the past few weeks. In lieu of the Holiday season, I have not been able to answer your requests at this time. This is a time for me to SHOP till' I drop ( smile :) and reminisce on the year past with family and friends.

Aged Vintage Papier will be closed until the New year. There will be no New Members added or New Featured Artists until we re-open in 2008. I will surely post on the Blog when we are back in business again! At that point in time, new member requests can be done through the web-ring.

A special thank you to all who have supported us by leaving comments, YOU inspire us to grow and keep creating!

Warmest Holiday Blessing~ Have a safe and joyous New Year!

Amy Sutter