Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Featured Artist - Cards by Patzee






{About the Artist}

Thank you all for taking the time to learn a little more about me. I'm Pat of "Cards by Patzee" and I love everything vintage. I use elements from the Victorian era straight through the 1950's. I love creating things that are just a little bit different. I love using beautiful Victorian photos on glamour cards, but I also try to blend vintage, retro, and unusual themes with off-beat humor and surprise elements. My favorite projects, aside from cards, are altered postcards, ACEO's, art-squared, and collage. I love using unusual embellishments on my creations, even what some may consider Junk! Some of my favorite materials are game pieces, tins, CD's, vintage postcards, vintage photographs, and vintage ephemera. As long as I keep finding new vintage treasures, I'll be inspired to continue my art. ~Pat

{Shop Details}

To purchase Pat's fabulous vintage art... take a stroll over to Cards by Patzee. I have known Pat for some time now...I even own one of her "chocolat" ATC cards (one of my favorites in my Chocolat collection :)! Each one of her pieces tells a different story of times past... each is a unique one of a kind creation with different and fun elements. Do you love retro Vintage? Please check out Pat's shop and fabulous blog. Each of her pieces is carefully created and packaged, I know from experience :)
Blessings,
Amy