Monday, February 28, 2011

{A TV Stand Face-Lift}

My TV stand in the last thing I think of updating... ours is pretty, but nothing fabulous. It is solid light oak, with a necessary cupboard underneath. It has a swivel on the top which we don't use often. It's more modern for my taste and does not have any unique details that I would be willing to paint it. I adore the new tv's that can mount on the wall, but where do you hide all of those ugly wires? I don't think we can get away with not tearing apart the wall (after we just put it together, lol), so I am leaning towards a chic TV stand with lots of storage! Here are some of my fav LCD TV Stands!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Last week my kiddos were home because of winter break. It was refreshing to skip the normal morning rush and spend some entire days in PJ's! Thank God for the sinple things in life :-)
xxxooo
Amy