Thursday, April 15, 2010

Etsy-Fabulous Marie Antoinette!

My favorite pass time lately is to browse (maybe drool at little :-) over the talent and creativity of the thousands of artists with etsy shops. I share in each artists desire to create and the greatest gift that someone could give you is acknowledge and share in the same passion! I wanted to spread the etsy love with you, here are some of my favs!
Enjoy!

Yummy!! Every girl needs one of these in her purse!


A fabulous Marie Tea Towel for your Vanity, Bathroom or Kitchen, Tres Gorgeous - Marie would be so proud! (found in my etsy shop!)


This sweet little party dress totally speaks for itself! Does the slim figure come with it, if I purchase it ?? :-)

Ooh la la - My daughter would look fabulous in this sweet Marie, gorgeously embellished shirt!
This tree is tres fabulous and can be printed and designed on your own -
a fun way to get creative!
I can see Marie in these, can you?