Sunday, March 30, 2008

{ Featured Artist - Katzelkraft }







{ About the Artist }
Hi,

My name is Beatrice AKA Katzele, I'm 46 and I'm french. I have been a card maker for 6 years now and before that I practiced origami for 15 years.
My first cards was iris folding which I discover with a friend of mine but I quickly find that rubber stamping was my favorite style. There were no rubber stamps shop here which forced me to buy all of my stamps in the USA. So then I came up with the idea of opening a store in France, and I did!
I started to sell on Ebay and after 2 years I opened my own online shop Katzelkraft where I sell my rubber stamps line.
I try to keep time for stamping and jewel soldering, which is my newest addiction.
First time I saw Tim Holtz's DVD I found in the bloopers section, he was singing 3 little words "because I love ink" I definitely agree with this statement! Rubber stamps are nothing without ink and I love to play with them, I have a ton of ink pads, bottles and reinkers and feel like Dr. Jekyll with my crazy experiments!



BĂ©atrice Neumeister Katzelkraft

{ Shopping Details }


Beatrices story is such an inspiration! To be original and unique...To see a need and fill it! Her shop has the most unique, original stamps... also carries ink, embossing powders, glitter, stickers, paper...and much much more!!! She also sells her beautiful handmade cards and art pieces... Her work is so warm and original using mostly stamps on solid color paper to make her paper "patterned". Take a peak at her shop today, you won't be able to resist purchasing directly from France!
Blessings,
Amy