Wednesday, January 2, 2008

{ A New look for the New year! }

Well, I have been wanting to spice up our blog and make it even MORE Aged and Vintage... I couldn't think of a better time to do it than at the start of a New Year! How does it look?
I used graphics from the most fabulous Gail from http://www.shabbycottagestudio.com/! I absolutely adore everything in her shop, she is so sweet and PATIENT with me in my new digital adventures... She encouraged me after a rough couple of days of blunders!!! She is the BEST and I truly enjoy working with her :)
I have some new and exciting things planned for Aged Vintage Papier! Yet I have some personal goals I am aspiring to meet so we may get off to a slow start. I hope to get rolling strong by the second quarter of 08.
I am accepting new membership requests and will be featuring a new artist at the beginning of next week!
Happy New Year Everyone!
XXOO
Amy