Monday, October 8, 2007

{ Featured Artist - Angelina's Cards & Paper Boutique }






{ About the Artist }


I have always enjoyed collecting rare, antique, and vintage greeting cards. My favorite holiday season would have to be Christmas! Ever since I was a little girl, I loved and collected everything from the yuletide season including 1940's & 50's stuffed Santa dolls and thousands of Christmas cards! I have a passion for all types of chic design and decorating...including cottage, shabby, beach chic, and retro charm. I am truly inspired by the shabby chic designs of Rachel Ashwell. I am also inspired by the cozy innocents of the1940's and 1950's and actually anything vintage.
As you explore my paper creations, you will see hints of pink & chic as well as cozy and retro. I try to find the highest quality of papers, paints and ribbons throughout the United States and Europe. I take great pride in making all of my products by hand. My cards and tags are all fresh and new. I hand cut all of my tags too! All of my hand painted cards and tags are painted by me and all printing is done by me on a high quality printer. I douse vintage accents and some antique adornments when available. These add to the beauty and quality of the cards and tags I make.
Angelina's Cards & Paper Boutique offers a full selection of shabby and vintage paper creations. Pick from a variety of simply stated, elegant and traditional images. Many of my greetings are blank inside, just waiting for your own special personal message to friends and family. Custom orders are welcome! You can change paper color, ribbon style or let me build a fresh new "paper chic" design around your needs and ideas.
I am married to a wonderful advertising executive and we have one child a little boy named Elliot. We also have 4 very active dogs. I run my business from my home.
My cards and tags are sold in stores and boutiques all over the U.S. and Australia and Europe.
Have A Pink Day!
Angelina Mast
{ Shop Details }
To shop Angelina's Boutique click here! Angelina's Boutique is a fabulous mix of Vintage Retro, PINK fun. Glamorous and chic are her Retro creations yet soft and sweet shabbiness is also her trademark style. I encourage you to look at Angelina's blog which eludes the sweetness that her work and personality portrays. Angelina and her husband have been a support of mine through some creative endeavors I will be embarking on... They have been a true blessing to me as I only can imagine the shopping would the ultimate warm and friendly PINK experience! Purchase your Christmas cards and tags at Angelina's Cards and Paper Boutique Today!
Warmly,
Amy